SEARCH RANKINGS NOW!
Start a company on the Company Establishment Portal
- Create an account and sign in
- Fill in simple forms and sign the application digitally
- If necessary, add an Estonian business address, contact person, accounting and / or bank account to the service with just one click
- The whole process only takes 15 minutes.
- Also watch our video guide on starting a business on the portal.
Start a business with the full help of Vemu
Suitable for e-residents and multiple founders
- The service includes full legal assistance throughout the process of estonian company formation
- Answer just a few questions and digitally sign the pre-filled application – we will do the rest of the work for you.
- The whole process can be completed in one day.
Every company registered in Estonia needs a local business address. It will be entered in the Commercial Register and all official letters will be received. The service also includes receiving and forwarding letters to the company.
If the company’s management board is not located in Estonia, it is mandatory to appoint a contact person. The contact person is the first contact for the Estonian authorities. The service also includes a business address.
Every company registered in Estonia is obliged to submit an annual report once a year. If the company is registered for VAT (mandatory for companies with a turnover in the EU of more than € 40,000) or if the company pays salaries to employees, monthly declarations are also mandatory.